Entries from February 1, 2014 - February 28, 2014
Founder and Principal Consultant of Red Tiger Security, Jonathan Pollet, will be speaking at the Kaspersky SAS 2014.
Date: February 10-11, 2014
Event: Kaspersky Security Analyst Summit 2014
Location: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Reservations: Invitation only (Closed Session), visit http://sas.kaspersky.com/ for details
The Kaspersky Security Analyst Summit (SAS) is an annual event connecting anti-malware researchers and developers, global law enforcement agencies and CERTs and members of the security research community. The goal is to learn, debate, share and showcase cutting-edge research, new technologies and discuss ways to improve collaboration in the fight against cyber-crime.
The previous events were joined by members of leading global companies, such as Adobe, Microsoft, The Boeing Company, Barracuda Networks, Interpol, the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the World Bank, Team Cymru, The ShadowServer Foundation and ICSA Labs.
The event provides two full days of learning opportunities and networking with industry experts and covers all aspects of the global threat landscape.
- Cyber-espionage and Advanced Threat Actors
- Attacks against mobile platforms
- Threats against banks and financial institutions
- Government surveillance issues
- Cross-border law-enforcement coordination and information sharing
- Botnets and Web-based attacks
- Vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Critical infrastructure protection (SCADA/ICS)